Monday, December 3, 2012

Things looking forward to in the Future!!!

Well as my PS3 is down and I'm no longer able to play DC Universe Online or  Black Ops 2. So I have got back into finishing some games I started and never finished, and a interesting fun game called Happy Wars. These are games are fun and I think everyone should check them out. But I also have been looking forward some games that are coming out later and one movie. The movie of course is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, being I read Tolkien when I was young and thought what a great and dangerous world this would be to live in. I am interested to see how this new trilogy comes out. The last three were really good but with some story changes in this one to bring back characters lets see how this one does. There are three games I'm really looking forward to coming out. NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH would have to be in the lead for games looking too. This comes from Studio Ghibli and if you don't know their work from the movies thay have put out you should, in fact I'm not going to tell you, I think you should research that one. Another game is by Epic Games and it's not Gears but Fortnite I remember when I saw the trailer for this for the first time and thought damn that's going to just be a fun game. The last game is Injustice: Gods Among Us, I was a fan of  Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, for its fun game play among some of my favorite characters from two different worlds. Now it's going to be a whole game of just DC going crazy this is going to be either really good or really bad, but those are the things I have been looking into lately. Hello my name Phoenix and this the real me come join me let's see where we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment