Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New year same problems....

So I started this last year, hoping that I could reach some people and maybe start something new for myself. Well lets see how that went well I didn't for several reasons.

1. Lack of effort on my half, I had something going on in my life at the time didn't have or make the time to make this happen the way I wanted too.

2. I realized everything I wanted to do is being done by other people quite well may I add if any of you read this.

3. No real structure laid forth by myself. When I make my own schedule on when things should get done, I start putting things off cause I made the schedule

I started this year weighing the most I have ever weighed and not feeling good about that cause in the end its how you feel about yourself. I started noticing that all my clothes are fitting tighter, and it wasn't cause the dryer was shrinking them. Also my grooming habits has gotten worse, I used to keep my appearance clean all the time now I go weeks with shaving. My diet was getting worse even still. So it's time to put an end to all this BS and change myself. I said this site was going to be dedicated to health as much as my nerd ways which has severely been slacking to but got into AC 3 this week so getting back into the grove of things. The Convo will be posting videos as soon as I get my office up in order. I want to reach more people and see what they are doing to improve themselves. Hello my name Phoenix and this the real me come join me let's see where we go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment