Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Absence

 Well it has been over two months since I last updated on what comic, video or even physical activity I have done. So what is my excuse for this absence, nothing really just plain laziness really. I have read a few great comics, watched some great videos and hell bought a new PS3 (the old died may it rest in peace) and got as a gift the Sony Playstation 3D television (in my personal opinion it is a great thing 3D ). I do have alot people in my personal life that are trying to do what is best by constantly trying to tell me what is the right thing to do and give me timetables on when I need to get things done, I don't like deadlines cause I usual finish before and if I don't it's my life and the only timetable I have is mine. So I'm not going o guarantee anything but I'm going to try to start getting more into the routine of updating whats going on in my nerd world. Hello my name Phoenix and this the real me come join me let's see where we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment