Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just Imagine






So as the title say just imagine, funny as children we are told to dream big and never stop but as adults we told to be realistic and stop dreaming. Now is that some stupid stuff. One why tell us one thing and than tell us another. Well one guy got to imagine something quite awesome that was Stan Lee. For all my comic people this name is a household icon, he was the co creator for many of +Marvel superheroes and villains. I have to say one of my favorite things he did is the Just Imagine Series. I really like seeing stories told through different people eyes. His take on the +DC universe was awesome, not saying the DC universe is not awesome anyway, cause a lot of my favorite comics come from the +DCI'm starting to get off topic, this is a good series to read if your a fan of both Universes. I wouldn't start with this if this if you don't have a general history of the two cause the little name plays and jokes come out in the stories. So if you have time a want a good read check out the Just Imagine Series. Hello my name Phoenix and this the real me come join me let's see where we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment