Thursday, September 27, 2012

Comics

Well when you think about comics, you think of kid stuff and being a kid well for me this is not so. As a kid I didn't read any comics unless you call the Sunday funnies serious comic reading and if so I was a avid reader then. I didn't get get into the main stream comics of Dc and Marvel until my early twenties with the intro of HeroCon in Charlotte, NC. This is where I learned about all the cool stuff in life that opened my eyes like why superman would never be my hero and why batman will always be someone I look up too. Besides Micheal Keaton was a beast at the role. This is why Harley Quinn will be my comic book crush forever. How I will always want to meet a mutant or hell even be one would be cool. I haven't read comics in awhile yet again that life thing got in the way. The other day I went through my closet and pulled out all the boxes of my comics and felt and sudden happiness come over me, girls feel bad for my girlfriend she was going to bed and I was acting like a kid at Christmas showing her all my new toys. She said she wanted to read some so I don't feel to bad  but never the less I looked over them and over course I go to one I have read more than any other the Marvel Mangaverse Vol. 1. I know it was not alot of peoples favorite but I have to say its one of mine, I like the twist in story telling and the art work behind it. If want something just a little different the norm I suggest picking it up Hello my name Phoenix and this the real me come join me let's see where we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment