Friday, June 15, 2012

Out of the Ash

So while I was thinking about all the social media out there and how choose the ones I use and why I realized a lot. That I use the enemy fb to do my bitching and keep up with people I normally wouldn't have contact if it wasn't for social media and to repost funny pictures. I use the tweet service to read funny thing and a form of instant messaging for my friends cause apparently we all forgot how to communicate without having someone elses input but what am I using the plus for, than it hit me I know what I am going to use it for my nerd and body re awaking  I will explain this what I a mean, the nerd awaken, letting life do what it could to make one of the hive that I forgot I am a dreamer, I love things that help me dream like the superheroes and villains of comics, the anti heroes in the books that have been long forgotten by the this new generation, the tech gadgets that make us dream more rather than just makes us into potatoes. The body reawaken is a much needed thing that needs to happen, I used to be in great psychical condition then I let myself go due to yet again this life thing so its time to take my body back. So for now on I'm going to make a conscience effort to daily post on here with days dedicated days to different things I'm learning or progress on my health with pictures that I take about this stuff. Its going to take a week to figure everything out but this is what my google plus will be about. Hello my name Phoenix and this the real me come join me let's see where we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment