Friday, June 15, 2012

Deadland


This will be the FIRST entry on my new google+ page. I tend to love stories about people being placed in beautiful and fantastic lands. ex. The Neverending Story By Micheal Ende, Peter Pan By J.M. Barrie , The Wizard of Oz By L. Frank Baum and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland By Lewis Carroll.
Well I just read the Alice in Deadland series. Its a different twist from the Alice's Adventures in Wonderland story. I will not go into detail of what happens in the book for I believe you should actually go out and read it for yourself and have the journey through Deadland with all the awe and wonder I did. All I'm going to say if you like zombies, military and people against all odds you should read this series for its a good read and full of action and searching for answers. Don't expect it to be an exact copy of the original novel for it has similarities this is a totally different story. Well I would write more but don't want to ruin it like most reviews do. Hello my name Phoenix and this the real me come join me let's see where we go!!!  #aliceindeadland 

No comments:

Post a Comment